Send and receive WhatsApp messages from CRM, a uniquely South African CRM system.
Why is this integration so important? So that you can streamline many business processes that take up valuable time from your staff so that your business becomes way more efficient. Not only this, but you will also enhance your customer experience, all at a cost saving.
As the most powerful messaging channel in South Africa and large portions of the world, WhatsApp is the preferred communication channel for the majority of customers. Get this, as an example of ‘rescheduling a delivery’ when a customer has purchased from you, here are the stats of the preferred communication channel:
1. 52% – WhatsApp
2. 37% – Phone Call
3. 30% – SMS and Email
4. 21% – Live Web Chat
With WhatsApp integration and automation, businesses can handle multiple conversations simultaneously, leading to faster response time and reduced customer wait times. This also allows companies to handle high volumes of enquiries with minimal human intervention. Having WhatsApp integrated with CRM can help you automatically:
1. Send requested documents to customers.
2. Take the customer through a series of questions, where answers can be provided immediately.
3. Route certain enquiries to the correct people or departments within your business.
4. Send quotes and invoices based on specific requirements from the customer.
5. Update a customer on certain key events that take place in the customer journey.
6. Schedule appointments and bookings.
7. Provide immediate customer support.
Practical examples of how WhatsApp and CRM can be used in your business.
WhatsApp integration has been available for a while but is now becoming more accessible to smaller businesses. Let us break this down for you into some examples.
Appliance Repair Company (every step here can be automated)
- Capture everything you need about the broken appliance.
- Generate bookings for your appliance to be repaired.
- Generate quotes with payment links.
- Send invoices once payment has been received.
- Send updates about the repair status.
- The client can also ask for an update, and WhatsApp will respond with the update.
Healthcare Providers (every step here can be automated)
- Schedule and manage appointments.
- Send reminders and follow-ups with patients.
- Assist with prescription refills.
- Perform symptom assessments.
- Provide post-operative care and follow-ups.
Car Dealerships (every step here can be automated)
- Facilitate service bookings.
- Determine whether you may want to trade in or upgrade your vehicle.
- Provide the customer with new deals.
- Send updates regarding the purchase of your new vehicle.
- Send reminders where necessary.
- Helping with financing and leasing options.
- Trade-in evaluations for the customer’s existing vehicle.
- Test drive scheduling.
Travel agencies (every step here can be automated)
- Sharing your travel itinerary.
- Send updates on your flight or hotel bookings.
- Navigate the customer through potential travel disruptions, such as flight cancellations or delays, by offering alternative solutions and support.
- Management of their loyalty programs, enabling customers to check their reward points balance, redeem points for travel perks, and learn about exclusive offers and promotions.
- Emergency support by providing emergency contact information or offering advice on how to handle certain emergency situations.
These are only some examples of how WhatsApp – CRM automation can help businesses streamline their communication with customers and provide a great customer experience.
Each and every business has its own unique challenges, and making use of like these can make a dramatic impact on the business’s success.
Having your WhatsApp integrated with CRM
Having WhatsApp run all of this for you is one thing, but this information needs to be stored somewhere to be used later and maintain accurate customer history.
Integrating WhatsApp with CRM offers numerous benefits for businesses seeking to enhance customer relationships, streamline communication, and improve overall efficiency. By combining the power of WhatsApp automation and CRM, businesses can:
1. Centralize customer data:
Integrating WhatsApp with CRM allows businesses to consolidate all customer interactions and data in one platform. This enables a comprehensive view of customer history, preferences, and communication, resulting in better-informed decision-making and more personalised customer experiences.
2. Improve response times:
With WhatsApp integration, customer inquiries and messages can be managed directly within CRM. This allows businesses to respond more quickly and efficiently, enhancing customer satisfaction and fostering stronger relationships.
3. Enhance team collaboration:
By integrating WhatsApp with CRM, team members can collaborate and access customer information in real time, ensuring that everyone is on the same page. This helps eliminate communication gaps and promotes seamless coordination across departments.
4. Automate routine tasks:
The integration allows businesses to automate tasks such as sending appointment reminders, updating customer records, or managing follow-up communications. This not only saves time but also reduces the risk of human error.
5. Track and analyse customer interactions:
Track and analyse customer interactions to provide valuable insights into customer and preferences. This data can be used to refine marketing strategies, improve products or services, and enhance overall customer experience.
6. Personalize communication:
By leveraging customer data stored in CRM, businesses can send personalised messages and offers to customers via WhatsApp. This targeted approach helps increase customer engagement and drive loyalty.
7. Streamline lead generation and nurturing:
CRM with WhatsApp integration can help businesses to manage leads more effectively, from initial inquiry to conversion. This includes tracking lead sources, nurturing prospects with personalised content, and monitoring the overall sales process.
In summary, CRM helps businesses centralise customer data, improve communication efficiency, enhance team collaboration, automate tasks, and gain valuable insights into customer behaviour. This results in better customer experiences, increased loyalty, and more efficient business operations.
If you would like to find out more about WhatsApp – CRM integration, you can contact BaseCloud, a uniquely South African CRM system with the desire to improve your business processes and efficiency.