Last Updated: April 14, 2022
By accessing this website, or by contracting with us for a service, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by this policy and the terms and conditions it contains, as well as any other additional terms, conditions, rules or policies which are displayed to you in connection with this service/website.
BaseCloud Pty (Ltd) reserves the right to modify this Policy by posting a revised version on its website(s) . By using the Services or accessing the BaseCloud Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy.
The following activities are prohibited:
- any illegal or fraudulent activity;
- violation of the rights of others;
- threatening, inciting, promoting, or actively encouraging violence, terrorism, or other serious harm;
- violating the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- publication of any content or activity that promotes child sexual exploitation or abuse; threatening or offensive material which is harmful, obscene, discriminatory, defamatory, constitutes hate speech; or constitutes abuse, a security risk or a violation of privacy.
- distributing, publishing, sending, or facilitating the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (or “spam”).
- infringing intellectual property rights;
- revealing your account password to, or allowing the use of your account by third parties.
BaseCloud CRM Email Service
To increase the security and reliability of email you send, attempt to send, or receive using BaseCloud CRM, we (or our third-party providers) may store and scan your Email and Your Content included in Email to protect you and BaseCloud CRM by preventing and blocking “spam” e-mails, viruses and spyware, and other harmful or unwanted items from being sent and received over BaseCloud CRM.
We may suspend or terminate your access to BaseCloud CRM account, or block or decline to send or receive any Email, if we determine that:
- our scan of Email or Your Content included in Email reveals abusive or low-quality email (such as “spam”),
- Email bounces back to us, or we receive abuse complaints (including complaints from third parties) in connection with your BaseCloud CRM Email, or
- the source or ReturnPath email address you have provided us for “address bounces” or complaints is not successfully receiving email.
If your BaseCloud CRM Emails are blocked, delayed, or prevented from delivery by reasons outside of our control, your payment obligations continue.
Investigation and Enforcement
All Individual Users are required to adhere to this Policy. We may investigate any suspected violations of this policy and may remove or disable access to content or resources that violate this policy. If these services are used in a manner that we reasonably believe violates this Acceptable Use Policy or our rules or restrictions, we may take steps that we deem appropriate.
When determining whether there has been a violation of this Policy, BaseCloud Pty (Ltd) may provide you with a notice of an AUP violation, allowing you to promptly correct such violation. If found guilty of violating this Acceptable Use Policy, BaseCloud Pty (Ltd) reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating our AUP as BaseCloud Pty (Ltd) deems appropriate, without notice. Furthermore, fines will be issued to cover any damages caused by the violation.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or would like to report any violation of this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at: